Exhibitors must follow all fire safety regulations. The following rules should be strictly abided:
- It is not allowed to exceed the hired stand space, since the corridors are evacuation routes.
- It is not allowed to block exits, fire cabinets, fire extinguishers, and visibility to fire signs and fire exits.
- Signs, banners, etc. must not be hung up or placed into corridors or open areas.
- Explosive material are prohibited on the stand. Petrol, gas cylinders, open fire, etc. may only be used according to Fire Authorities permit.
- Plastic material may only be used in limited extend. Styrofoam is prohibited for stand construction.
- All banners must be produced in fire approved material.
- Vehicles/machines in the halls may only contain up to 5 liters of petrol/fuel in the tank.
- Exhibiting gas-powered vehicles indoor requires a special authorization. Please contact Team Agromek for further information.
- There may be fire cabinets on the stands. The location of these must appear on the sketch plan submitted with the contract. There must be a minimum of 1 meter clear passageway in front of fire cabinets.
- When constructing a 1st floor of more than 15 sqm, sprinkler systems must be included in the construction plans. Contact Technical Service for approval.
- It is illegal to have lit candles at the stand.
If you require an exemption from the fire regulations, a written application can be obtained through Technical Service.